In this modern world, mobile phone control everything, from banking to even ordering food that is directly delivered home—all of the most straightforward tasks our now managed in our mobile phones. The ease of having apps controls these tasks.
Apps are specific software that is already available on your phone or downloaded quickly. There are apps for many purposes, such as gaming, photo editing, educational, and so on.
Individual apps are present on your phone readily, and some apps downloaded quickly on to your phone as per your needs. Apps are downloaded easily from the app store from your phone. For the iPhone, as per your requirement to download apps, apple store can is used, and for android based phones, the google play store can be used to download new apps.
What is a CQA test?
CQA means a Certified Quality Auditor. A CQA test app therefore basically just allows this on your mobile phone.
Certified Quality Auditor is basically testing the standards and principles that is involved with auditing, by this it is possible to detect the strengths and weaknesses in the quality control of a production medium. And this detection can be done by using certain evaluation and detection techniques.
So what a Certified Quality Auditor test app does on your mobile phone, which is most probably already installed on your mobile phone by the manufacturer. It is used to test and monitor quality control often. It is therefore basically considered as a quality monitoring app.
Most of the time the information about this app is not disclosed to the user. Although this information is not entirely hidden, this app can be uninstalled or removed if you prefer it is not needed. Since this Certified Quality Auditor test app is a system app sometimes uninstalling it might not work and that might become a problem during storage issues. This app therefore sometimes cannot be uninstalled but can be force stopped or disabled by certain settings.
How to know if a CQA test app is already present in your phone?
As mentioned before since this a system app it certainly sometimes would not appear on your mobile phone under the main menu or in the collection of apps. Chances are not even in the system files “downloaded apps” section because this app may have been already installed by the manufacturer and therefore would not be visible that evidently.
This Certified Quality Auditor test app may although be present in the system apps area or even if you search for all apps it may appear.
Below given is an image of how the app may appear in android phone:
Marked in red is how the app would appear in the home board of your mobile phone’s apps section.Certainly, this Certified Quality Auditor test app may cause issues if your mobile phone has any system issues or as per the quality evaluation something has gone wrong and that has been detected. The Certified Quality Auditor test app is hidden but if there is any persisting problem then the app may appear which normally should not take place. Therefore, if the certified quality auditor test app appears it indicates that there may be a problem with your mobile phone that needs to resolve.
But if the certified quality auditor test app appears in your phone certain problems may also arise disturbing the normal functions of your phone or unnecessary notifications and alerts may pop-up ending up in discomfort in using your mobile phone.
Certain problems that may arise are;
# The lock screen of your mobile phone may not show up
# The home button that is used to launch the main screen may not work
# The recent apps record may not appear or may not work.
# The notification bar cannot be pulled completely to see all notifications.
# The camera will not be able to open from the lock screen or by pressing the power button twice.
# The camera will not open and the mobile phone may give an alert saying “restart phone to open camera”.
# Incoming calls may not appear or the ringtone may not be heard if the screen is locked.
There are solutions for these problems as they can be resolved or the certified quality auditor test app can be removed or disabled completely to avoid and stop these problems.
3.Before doing a factory reset or before trying to resolve the problem it is advisable to create a backup of everything that is needed in your phone as factory re-setting or trying to delete or disable the certified quality auditor test app may cause problems and may even delete the already present files due to already present factory settings.
To create a backup of the files and documents present in your mobile phone, if permitted connect your mobile phone to a USB drive by using an OTG cable and connect to a computer and transfer all data and thus you will have a backup file of all the data and documents of your mobile phone and the SD card of your phone.
Apart from that, there are folders and software options to store all the data such as google drive, Dropbox and cloud storage in windows, and so on. Transfer all the data and documents or upload them to one of these cloud storage and then proceed to do the app solutions.
The method used to reset the device:
The first method;
- The simplest way to stop the certified quality auditor test app and the functions of it by force stopping it.
- Go to “settings” on your mobile phone and then go to the menu regarding apps.
- Instead, go to “settings” and click the “apps” section.
- Both ways lead to the collection of apps on your mobile phone and then find the certified quality auditor test app.
- Under the settings of the certified quality auditor test app, the “force stop” option will be present.
The second method;
- A factory resetting can be done to avoid the disabilities of the app.
- Go to “settings” and then go the “backup and reset” option
- The “ factory reset” option will appear to click that.
- The most important in this method is that here is where taking a backup is important as you may tend to lose certain files if not saved properly or in an SD card.
The third method;
- The cache of your mobile phone can be cleared.
- Go to “settings” and then go to the “apps management” section.
- Find the certified quality auditor test app and find the “clear cache” option, this ought to stop the persisting problems.
- In an iPhone, it is quite different from Android phones.
- Go to “settings” and then to the safari tab and clear history and the website data to get rid of the cache.
The fourth method;
- A hard reset can be performed.
- Initially switch off your mobile phone or restart it.
- In an android, initially press the power button and the volume button at the same time for around 10 seconds and the bootloader menu of the android will appear.
- Use the power button to enter or select in the bootloader menu and use the volume button to move up or move down in the bootloader menu.
- Then find the “recovery mode” option and choose that.
- A “no command” statement would appear, after seeing this press the power button and while pressing the power button at the same time press the volume up button.
- While doing this a menu with a list will appear, in that list find the “wipe data/factory reset” option and click that.
- By doing so your mobile phone will be reset completely, ensuring all data is deleted therefore taking a backup of all data before attempting this method is a must.
The fifth method;
If none of the above methods works, or if none of the above methods are applicable the last resort is to talk to your mobile phone service center.
Overall the certified quality auditor test app may not be that harmful, as it is just a background app and it usually would not cause any problem unless otherwise there is a problem with your mobile phone. If the certified quality auditor test appears in your app menu, then that indicates there is a problem.
If there is a problem in your phone the certified quality auditor test app starts to act immediately therefore be mindful of the changes that may occur. This can be stopped if needed even before it may happen. Go to settings and find the certified quality auditor app in the apps management section and search for the clear cache option and then restart your mobile phone.
The certified quality auditor app can be downloaded or appear on your laptop as well not only on your mobile device. If any problems like in your mobile phone appear on your laptop it is advisable to clear cache and try formatting your laptop. Yet again taking a backup of the data before formatting is important.
These apps such as the certified quality auditor test app are usually present in most of the android devices and mostly seen or have caused problems and malfunctioning in the Motorola range of phones.
As these apps are system apps and sometimes cannot be uninstalled it can be a problem. Since they are system app and are already present even before the purchase they are merely installed to see the functionality of the phone and not to retrieve information from the user, although some users do think that the presence of this may affect the user’s mobile phone and may be used to retrieve personal updates.
As this system app may not uninstall and may remain all along because it is important in the maintenance of the functionality if the mobile phone.